Freitag, 4. August 2017

What I ate on 3 days Raw till 4 Vegan


Hi everyone. I decided to go on Raw till 4 because a week ago and another week ago I didn’t eat healthy and I felt really weak and dizzy. Besides that RT4 is way faster and easier when it comes to preparing a delicious and healthy meal. Below I’ll list what I ate on 3 days when I started Raw till 4 and I still didn’t give up because I want to see the results and of course I feel way better.


Day 1

 Breakfast





Lunch: summer rolls















 Snack




Dinner







Day 2 

Breakfast







Lunch








Dinner 


Day 3
Breakfast









Lunch






Dinner






 Day 3

I forgot to take a pic of my breakfast and lunch sry






 Dinner on another day




























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen