Un repas que j'adore

(If you can't understand french skip this and scroll down)

Salut! Je veux faire ce texte en français, parce que je dois attendre français.
Aujourd'hui je montre mon repas préfère. C'est très delicieux, je trouve.
Alors tu dois avoir des ingriedients quelles sont:

- du fromage frais
- des wraps
- du concombre
- du paprika
- de la tomate

(Je n'ai pas utiliser des coriandere)



ça c'est le fromage frais que j'ai utiliser mais tu peux prendre un humus aussi.


Et maintenant on coupe des légumes.


Les légumes sont très joli.


On mettre le fromage frais sur le wrap.


J'ai ajouté du basilic, des poivre noir, du ail et du origan.


Et voilà c'est fini!



English version:

As you're wondering why I did this post in french is because I need to learn french or improve it.

Today I am going to show you my favorite meal. I think it's pretty delicious. 
You are going to need the following ingredients:

- cream cheese
- wraps
- gherkin
- paprika
- tomato

(I put green in the plastic bag in my photo but I didn't use them, 'cause I thought it wouldn't fit with the whole flavor)



This is my vegan cream cheese I used but you can use hummus or whatever you like instead.


Now we're going to cut the vegetables.


Looks so fresh, yummy and healthy.


I added black pepper, garlic powder, and oregano.


There it is a healthy vegan lunch recipe.

Au revoir ♡













Kommentare

Beliebte Posts