Nebel im August♡

I feel like through words I can really express what I want to say. That’s why I thought about writing about this:

This isn’t going to be a poem as I normally post. Today is or was the first bank holiday Easter. 
For almost everything like this, one I am sceptical, sceptical as hell. In general, the reason is that I don’t like dramas playing during wars and I don’t like things that are sad. And I also hate crying in front of my family.

This drama is so fascinating, based on reality, unfortunate but, still it touched my heart and my mind.

The fact why I like it a lot is because it’s about a true friendship between a boy and a girl. First I thought they become really good friends but in, the end I felt it is much more than just a basic friendship. Both helped each other in bad situations and wanted the best for the other person even if it is the worst thing for them: 
The girl was injured on one of her legs. Due, to this circumstance they couldn't run away together. She told him to flee without her. She knew he wanted to flee really badly so he should fulfil his wish even though she would probably never see him again. 

In the end it reminded me on to love s.o also means to wish the very best for them even though it can hurt us. 

I described only one beautiful fact this movie showed me…

The children’s house accommodated ill people among the “healthy children” some were handicapped or mentally ill for ex. One nurse gives the ill children a raspberry juice to kill them. The other nurse and the boy try to prevent the children from dying. Later on, both build a strong friendship and try to rescue everyone they can. 
It’s just so beautiful to see people caring for the one who can’t help themselves. 

I definitely recommend this movie as it shows so many beautiful patterns giving the viewer an inspiration which can be used in situations we are maybe going to face.

The movie: Nebel im August


I feel like in this reality it’s so much about money, social media and trying to be cool famous or anything. Nothing is wrong with that but for, myself I would like to focus more on my friends or “real people” instead of wasting so much of my time on social media or thinking about what I want to buy next. 

In the end, in terms of war, illness etc we wished we spent more time with our fav people ♡

I wish you a beautiful day

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts