Random Post♡


I've just had the idea of writing something on my blog. I can only say again that leaving social media made me way happier. I can actually look at me now and be like "Yes, you look fine" (everyday thought). May some people will think I'm arrogant but I just finally accept the way I look. 
I'm also not wearing any makeup anymore. I wish more girls would go outside and feel free without makeup and not having the feeling that they would only look good with makeup. 

Yesterday I was thinking about how distracted I'm currently and that I hate being in love but then I thought: I can get rid of this feeling if I don't fight against it anymore and finally accept it how I feel. Actually, it helped a lot 'cause I wasn't that much distracted in school today and I didn't feel hemmed.
What I'm trying to say is that You can always change something if you don't like it. We're our own rulers of our feelings, behavior. We can always make a change if we want to. 

I totally hate how society and basically everyone puts us in the mindset that we would need a relationship to be finally happy. How can we be 100% sure that a relationship will make us happier? How do we know that we can't be happy on our own, embracing and getting to know ourselves if we have never tried? 

Damn, you can be definitely truly happy with yourself and no one else! ♡




-Kim




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts