How I got rid of my acne longterm



Nowadays many people suffer from acne - not only teenagers but also adults. I personally suffered from acne from the age of 14-16 and last year I still had some disgusting skin conditions. 










(Pictures from 2015)
I think I’ve already tried everything from masks to peelings that skin doctors offer. Every single medical treatment hurt in different ways: itchy, burning, pinching etc.
They all helped me for some days and after I stopped doing these medical treatments my acne came back and it was the same problem before. 
-> The reason for this is that acne is not only a skin problem but an indicator to problems inside of our body. With acne treatments like creams or peelings, we only fight against the symptoms but not against the problem that causes acne. 
I’m sure the anti-baby pill isn’t helping the problem either because it doesn’t heal the problem.


Things that really helped me to be acne-free:

  • meditation, yoga, sport -> to release and reduce stress
  • using a natural face wash for sensitive skin (doesn’t have to be expensive)
  • eating mainly raw fruits and vegetables
  • drinking a lot of water
  • If I need oil for cooking: I only use coconut oil


Things I don’t eat/drink/use:
  • soda
  • dairy/milk
  • meat
  • eggs
  • sweets
  • coffee 
  • sugar 
  • gluten (leaves me bloated and fatigue)
  • makeup 

The process of healing acne takes a lot of time so be patient. People still look pretty even though they have acne. Be confident no matter how you look! 
I'm personally vegan for 3 years now but even though I was vegan I still suffered from acne.
My problem was that I ate a lot of vegan substitues combined with a lot of processed and oily food. 
I recognised I didn’t have a lot of energy and felt extremely bloated. Some time ago I switched to eating Raw till 4/ Raw. I’ve never felt better: I don’t feel bloated or fatigue anymore. I have so much energy and can eat as much as I want. I got rid of the last spots that used to appear on my face. 

I think the most important rules everyone should follow:
  • eat things that taste great + give you energy + makes you feel comfortable
  • never put sth on your face you wouldn’t eat
  • never do medical treatments for your face which feel terrible
  • relax and do your best
  • be active


I hope this gave you the inspiration to solve your skin problem and encourages you to eat more fruits and veggies.






(Picture from 2018)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts