N.E.R.D

I deeply fear
I won’t have that much fun ever again
With you
You sharing funny stories and
Me telling stupid jokes 
Damn I really wanna be best friends
With you
I wanna create stupid, funny stories with you
Doing pranks, laughing till death
Driving with skateboards through the city, 
through parks to explore the infinite nature
while giving a f*ck what others think about us

I put faith on you to master everything that seems impossible for you 
because I know you can

I know you’re smart so you wouldn’t 
begin a friendship
You wouldn’t let anyone touch your consciousness 
with words, nobody has ever told you
besides ‘her’


Omg. You are my fav N.E.R.D📚
and I hope one day I will stop thinking about you
‘cause I can only say that I miss you with all of my heart

~Kim




(pictures by weheartit)











Kommentare

Beliebte Posts